Birthday and Early Christmas

So today was my birthday as well as my family's Christmas celebration. It was wonderful :) My morning was great seeing all the wonderful birthday wishes on my facebook! I felt extremely loved all day long which is why this time of the year is my most favorite time! We celebrated Christmas at my Future Dad's place with the family. Had dinner, laughed and opened presents!

Here is my outfit for the night. I wore my other dress I ordered from wholesale-dress.net. It's a floral red and black dress and I finished it off with black leggings and a small top.



My mom got me two adorable things that I will cherish <3 She got me a necklace with my name on it and a small jewelry chest. It's so cute.



I love the detailing of the chest.



She also got me a pair of boots she bought from Charlotte Russe. I'll post up a picture of it with an outfit soon ~ xD My future dad got me a $50 gift card to Sephora and that's never something to whine about :)

It's barely Christmas and I'm already having a great time! I hope you all have a great one too! <3 Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts