I think I found the place

/
0 Comments
Lately I have been jumping around blogging websites to see which one is more comfortable and easier to communicate with everyone that it's already ridiculous that I can't settle down and just blog in peace! I had this specific Blogger account since 2008, but then I didn't really know how to use it yet. I figured, just today, that I come back and try again like I did on Tumblr, Weebly, Livejournal and some other random places. I think I might like Blogger better since I can customize my layout instead of having templates that are hard to construct.

But back to about blogging...I tried blogging on Weebly, but it just didn't have the blogging kind of feeling and I didn't feel it gave some of my readers that "I'm reading a blog" feeling either (lol). On Tumblr, it just feels like a photography sharing place. I can't really imagine seeing paragraphs after paragraphs of just text on there because majority of the stuff going around is photos.

So, I'm going to settle down a bit now and just blog away here. :)


You may also like

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.