Happy New Year!

First of all, I hope everyone had a great New Years :) I made a video on some New Year Resolutions..eh I don't really like the video just because I seem so socially awkward..but yeah xD Click here for the video!

For New Year's Eve my family went to my Aunt's house to celebrate. I was sooo overly stuffed that night I just could think of food or else I'd just feel like throwing up, gross but it was true D: Now as I write though, the food last night sounds really good, again haha. Here are some pictures of the food:






Later after chatting and eating we got out the xbox and played some Kinect Sports so that everyone can play. Here I am playing a racing car game xD




It's pretty intense as you can see LOL.

So that was my New Years. Simple with the family. Phillip just got home yesterday and went to his friend's place to celebrate. I was just happy that he got home safe and at least had a place to go celebrate.

Let's make 2011 a good year. :)

Comments

Popular Posts