GEO lens review

I got 2 new pairs of circle lenses from AngelicRain.com and I choose: GEO Angel Green and one pair of the Crazy Animated Lenses also from Geo.


GEO Angel Green Comfort: 4 out of 5
GEO Angel Green Pigmentation: 3.5 out of 5
GEO Agel Green Enlargement: 4 out of 5



I rated GEO Angel Green comfort as 4 because it can at times get irritating. I gave it a 3.5 out of 5 for the pigmentation because the color was just too dark on me. And I gave it a 4 out of 5 on enlargement because the lens does give you a decent amount of enlargement.


Here I am on the left without flash and on the right with flash.



I wasn't utterly impressed with GEO Angel Green. For being my first green pair, I was a bit disappointed. The feeling with these lenses is pretty much "Well I have it, I'll just wear it" kind of feeling. It is quite natural though and wearable for work and school. It doesn't grab attention though but that can be good sometimes in special occasions where the attention on your eyes isn't needed I suppose. In the Angel Series, I would recommend though GEO Angel Brown which AngelicRain.com does have too. Because the colors in the Angel series is quite dark and natural, brown gives it a even more natural look and a cute enlargement. I used to have the Brown Pair until it got a bit old and I had to toss it.


In this older picture I took I'm wearing the GEO Brown. It's quite natural and pretty ya?



I'm planning to get it again because it's one of my favorite brown lenses.



Crazy Lens Comfort: 4 out of 5
Crazy Lens Pigmentation: 5 out of 5
Crazy Lens Enlargement: 4 out of 5

For the crazy Lens I gave it a 4 out of 5 for comfort because the lens dries out easily. The pigmentation has to be 5 out of 5 because obviously, you can tell that it's straight up red right? And the enlargement I gave it a 4 out of 5 because it really isn't as big as the everyday wearable circle lenses. I don't think it's purpose was enlargement but to scare people ;p

So onto the crazy lens I got. I got the mangekyou sharingan that Kakashi has. There are two other ones. Itachi's and Sasuke's. I love these! They're veryyyy pigmented in color and the designs is very cool. Anyone planning to go as Itachi, Sasuke or Kakashi, you need these! The only downer is that the do not come in prescription...so if you still plan to buy them, avoid wearing them for too long.

Other than that, ANGELICRAIN.COM also sells Asian Style Fashion and Beauty Products along with their Circle Lenses! So check them out and let me know your purchase went ^^

ALSO WIN A FREE PAIR OF CIRCLE LENSES!
WATCH VIDEO FOR MORE INFORMATION TOWARDS THE END!!

Comments

Linda Yen said…
I love this post and your blog!
Btw. how did you make your gorgeous banner?
Chuy Yang said…
I just used photoshop and did random stuff until i liked it xD
Jessica-Marie said…
I love your blog ! The circle lens are just gorgeous! Do you know if I can purchase them with a subscription (I wear glasses :x ) ?

P.S. Please check out my blog if you have time :)

Popular Posts