Long and Dolly looking Lower lashes!

/
0 Comments
This isn't recent..but a while ago when I ordered my NYX makeup at http://www.hautelook.com I bought what was suppose to be the Volume Mascara from NYX with some other stuff that was with the order. Instead I got the Long Lash Mascara for lengthening.



I decided to work with it since I got it. Honestly, it did NOTHING to my upper lashes. My lashes were still straight and droopy with black mascara coating. I was really angry lol. I wanted to toss it away because I was so shock at how useless it was for about $9 when I could have used that money to buy some drug store mascara that could've done wonders! After a couple weeks of not touching that mascara, I looked at it one day and thought to myself that maybe since it's "LONG LASH" and my lower lashes are pretty short, maybe I could try it on my lower lashes..and I did.

This is how the brush looks on the wand:




The results were pretty awesome. I got long dolly looking lower lashes without the clumping! It looks as if they were false lower lashes in my opinion. I really like the mascara for my lower lashes. They look so dolly, cute and flirty! (The left without the Long Lash Mascara and the right with)



THE LINK TO BUY MASCARA:
http://nyxcosmetics.com/index.php?pf=DE


So that was how I got to ever use it again and not toss it! Haha. After a few weeks of using it and being happy about it, I decided to share this with everyone..who reads lol :) It worked for me, and hopefully it'll work for you too if you have short and thin baby lower lashes~


You may also like

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.