What's been up and done! :D

I feel like I haven't blogged in a while. Well, I wasn't doing the most exciting or interesting things that deserved to be blogged about. It would probably bore whoever reads xD Pretty much it's been school, work, drawing, video games, anime...yeah. I'm being completely honest :)

So, recently I received a pair of crazy lenses from: www.angelicrain.com and they are the Naruto contact lenses! I always wanted to do a look inspired by Naruto especially when I had short short hair like Sasuke. I just didn't have the contacts nor the headband to really complete it. But I did an inspired photo, look, cosplayish somewhat look xD

This is just a quick quick preview of my next video that could win you a free pair of CIRCLE LENSES! >:) Oh ho ho ho! ;D So keep your eye out for the next video :3





I finally was able to upload my Valentine's Day video that I recorded a few days ago too. I haven't had much time this week to edit it sooner. I wanted a cute, simple, soft makeup for Valentine's day. Something not too smokey or crazy for this year. But here it is the video! :)



I hope you all have a better Valentine's Day than me xD I haven't seen Phillip for any occasion yet since my birthday, Christmas and even Valentine's day =__=" So I too am going to be lonely. Just kidding guys, I'm not going to be all that dramatic about it xD

Comments

Popular Posts