Where do I find my inspirations?

/
0 Comments
I get asked this question quite a lot. I'll just answer through blog.

There are many things that inspires me whether a person, another art, nature and my favorite that I mostly present which is emotion and expression. I like bring my own personal feelings and emotion into mostly in my photography and I like to bring a message into it as well. At times makeup can help me enhance more of what I would like to express depending on what inspires me. Sometimes I like to put quotes into my photography as well. I find inspiration through music too. Idk, it's all connected in way, art. Everything just links together and usually that's just how I get some of my stuff. Everyone has their own point of view on art and I think that's what makes it so unique. Art's just that.


You may also like

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.