A good relaxing Day :D

/
2 Comments
Today I spoiled my body with healthy goodness :D

I woke up and worked out for 1 hour and 30 mins. After that I took a nice warm shower and applied Burt's Bee's Mama Bee Oil on my body as a replacement for regular lotion. I've been using it and it makes my skin really soft and healthy. The oil can really get into your skin and reduce stretch marks as well.



After that I plugged my bathroom sink and filled it with hot water and steamed my face. I haven't done it in a while and the pores in my nose was driving me crazy. So I did that for about 7 minutes listening to 103.7 Kiss FM for some entertainment. Guess who that is in the background xD



After steaming pat my face dry with a clean towel and applied a refining mask from proactiv.



It didn't remove any dirt =_= so I used a nose strip instead by Biore.



After peeling off those dirty stuff in my nose, I washed my face with Biore detoxify daily scrub. It's good for people with oily skin.



I moisterized and cooked myself something healthy and nommy! Eggs and veggies with rice and an orange!



So yeah that was my good morning. Refreshing and nice :D I think everyone should treat themselves once in a while and catch up with yourself. It's nice =)

I pretty much lay around all day listening to music, dancing to DDR, playing with my guitar waiting to go to work at 7 lol. Summer is getting better and better. :D Hope everyone is having a good one too!! ♥


You may also like

2 comments:

ongiehawj said...

Your background on your laptop... is it Loveless?? If it is!! Much love! xD Also you're awesome!~ :))

Chuy Yang said...

Yeah!! It's handsome Soubi <3 ^^

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.