BB Cream Review - Skin79 Oriental Gold and Missha Perfect Cover

Hey girls :) If you don't know already, the only foundation that lately I've been using is BB Cream. Right now my skin is pretty sensitive and so being picky is crucial for me. I received two BB creams from http://www.thebbcreamshop.com to review for you! They are the Skin79's Oriental Gold BB Cream and the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream.

Let's start with the Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream!



As I mentioned in my video review, the consistency is very thin giving a light coverage. For me, I still have some dark blemishes that needs thicker cover so this won't cover much for me, however, the thinness of it IS really nice for covering my under-eye circles! It's not thick so it glides very gently under the eyes which is great because that's the area you want to be most gentle! Usually when using a foundation that's thicker, I get lines under my eyes because the skin creases from too much foundation! Bad bad! But I have NO problem using the Oriental Gold BB cream there. It's very gentle and moisturizing. The color is a bit light for my overall complexion, but as I mentioned before about the under-eyes, usually a lighter color works best to brighten up that area and it's doing it's job for me!

This BB Cream also comes with a cream light pink/peachy blush! The color is really cute and gives a very healthy blushy look. It has it's own small container right on top of the cap which I find pretty cleaver and useful.



Now for the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream...



This has to be my favorite BB Cream thus far! It does gives a great coverage! When you first apply, it may seem like the color is too pale and gray, but giving it about 5 minutes it'll like dissolved into your skin and look more natural. This BB Cream is also great for concealing and doubling up for extra coverage. For me, I don't need too much of this product. A little really goes a long way with this BB Cream. I don't apply it under my eyes though. My bags under my eye are very...loose? So the thickness of it can cause creasing in the skin so that's where I use the Skin79. Others may not have a problem depending on your skin. As I mentioned also in the video, the scent has a strong rosie scent. When I apply it around my nose I can smell it, I don't mind it because it does it's job. The pump is GREAT! You have control on how much product you want and I really like that. Some BB cream can explodee and waste product :/

Here is a quick close up swatch of the two BB Creams:



Despite the lighting, Missha is still a bit darker.



Comments

Popular Posts