Glittery Pink Gyaru Nails!

/
0 Comments
HII!! Wow I'm surprised I still have growing followers on my blogs and views even though I've been honestly slacking on blog posts! :/ Sooo solly! Thanks so much!!! Anyways, I'm back with a quickie nail tutorial :) I've been slacking with nails too and I decided to make a difference lol. Usually when I don't feel as "pretty" face wise, I do my nails so at least something on me looks "pretty". So here we go!


Here are the nail polishes I used. In order they are:
Wet N Wild - Wild Shine Protector, It's So Easy Stripe Rite - (Idk the color but it's just silver glitter), China Glaze - B-Girlz, OPI - Princesses Rule!, OPI - Hearts & Tarts, China Glaze - Strong Adhesion Base Coat.



First I applied the base coat. I find it really helpful because the colors last much longer and I get less yellow stains on my nails.





Once you have that, on the tip of your nail create a french like manicure with the bright pink nail polish.



Then using the Princesses Rule! which is mostly tiny glitters with a super light pink polish apply it once over the bright pink.



Apply a thin line of silver across where the pink meets your natural nail color.



Add some nail gems if you like and you're done! :D



Hope this makes up for my laziness ~.~ I am NOT the greatest at nails because I lack practice due to sacrifices of musical instruments...however, I still hope you like what I attempted somehow and try it out tuu! :D



You may also like

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.