This Darkness

/
2 Comments




Near day's end I find myself obscure.
Who am I? Am I who I think I am?
Just when I thought I was sure,
My heart drops scattering away like sand.

Why am I unsure?
Who are these faces of me?
Everything now seems a blur,
This darkness ... why won't it let me be.

The world knows not of this hidden face,
Alone I fight trying to find some way,
I had better find myself before it's too late.
Dear silence please wait, before you take me away to another place.

CHUY YANG (C)


You may also like

2 comments:

warkawark said...

Hunnie you so emoooooo

Stephanie Nguyen said...

http://kupika.com/oekaki/2011/12/08/bmfurqitui.png

your makeup inspired me and i wanted to do an online drawing.... i'm still learning but i wanted to show you :D

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.