Dolly Eye Circle Lenses!!!

/
3 Comments
The Dolly Eye Circle Lenses ( http://www.dolly-eye.com) are new to me. Never heard of them until now! First of all, the packaging is just superbly CUTE! Don't believe me?



Yeah, CUTE. Shh, I have bad vision =_="

Anyway, here's a quick tutorial on how to open the jar



SO! I have 5 pairs to share. Starting off with Gorgeous Purple!






Gorgeous purple:
· Water Content: 48%
· Diameter: 17.2MM
· Based curve: 8.6mm
· Diameter: 0.03mm
· Thickness: 0-800
· Made in Korea

-------------------------------

Comfort: 6/10

The reason is because it's a big circle lens. However it's not that bad for such a large diameter, I'm actually surprised. I wouldn't wear this all day especially without a kit!!!

Enlargement: 15/10
This baby is HUMUNGOUS! It's sooo, well, gorgeous too!! It gives you a beautiful purple halo effect to the eyes. What I LOVE about these lens is that it reminds me of Anime eyes. Seriously. It's so bright and rich in color just like those in Anime. It makes a GREAT finish to a cosplay.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This is Sakura PINK!






· Water Content: 48%
· Diameter: 17.2MM
· Based curve: 8.6mm
· Diameter: 0.03mm
· Thickness: 0-800
· Made in Korea

-------------------------------

Comfort: 6/10
Again, the same reason for the gorgeous purple, it's big, so it dries my eyes out faster. I survived a day with these thankfully because of my contact it.

Enlargement: 10/10
If you like the dolly look and pink, Sakura Pink is for you! The design gives a really cute dolly eye look and the pink especially makes it even cuter. No fear, the pink doesn't make your eyes look irritated! I've actually got a lot of compliments for these lenses. Majority of the time from a far, these may appear brown or purple.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Now for Elegant Grey :)







· Water Content: 48%
· Diameter: 17.2MM
· Based curve: 8.6mm
· Diameter: 0.03mm
· Thickness: 0-800
· Made in Korea

-------------------------------

Comfort: 6/10
I may be repeating myself, but same reason xD

Enlargement: 9/10
Yes, these lenses does give quite an enlargement for that dolly look! These grey lenses reminds me of the GEO nudy grey series but a much BIGGER version. Elegant grey and Sakura pink has the same design. For me, I don't think this lens shows up as well on my eyes as I would like it to. It's still very enlarging though I must say.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Next up is Natural Golden Grey







· Water Content: 48%
· Diameter: 15MM
· Based curve: 8.6mm
· Diameter: 0.03mm
· Thickness: 0-800
· Made in Korea

-------------------------------

Comfort: 7/10
These were a bit more comfortable than the ones reviewed above. They're sightly smaller being 15MM instead of 17.2MM.

Enlargement: 9/10
These gives a really natural, well blended finish to the eyes. I'm assuming the diameter was meant to be smaller because the focus was a natural look, and they did a great job with the design! There is a small gold ring in the center of the lens to blend with your natural eye.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

And finally, Midnight Banquet lenses! This is my favorite one!






· Water Content: 48%
· Diameter: 15MM
· Based curve: 8.6mm
· Diameter: 0.03mm
· Thickness: 0-800
· Made in Korea


-------------------------------

Comfort: 7.5/10
Midnight Banquet is the most comfortable out of all of these. I think it's because it doesn't consist of a lot of color? o_O

Enlargement and design:
These don't give too much of a large dolly enlargement, however, I think it's a really sexy brown color. lol When I first saw the design I doubted it's powers because it seemed too simple. But it actually looked really nice. Thus, my fav!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Overall, I really enjoy the colors and enlargements Dolly Eyes have. I know they're going to be great for photos >:)

Try some for yourself <3

http://www.dolly-eye.com







You may also like

3 comments:

SANDY! [哈哈哈] said...

for the midnight banquet, is the enlargement similar to the tricolors or much bigger? only circle lenses that are really similar to the tricolor series doesn't make me look bug-eyed. LOL

Chuy Yang said...

Yeah kind of xD I think these shows up better though =)

Elisa ♥ said...

wauw, these lenses are enlarging your eyes o.o!!! and they suit you very well ! totally love it

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.