Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown Circle Lens (Tsubasa Masuwaka)

/
0 Comments
I was so excited about the Princess Mimi lenses. They looked so pretty and I wanted to try them for a while.

They have a mixture of the Tri colored series from Geo and the Nudy series with a black rim with spikes going inward to create more dimension. The design is really cool and unique! I like tri lenses because they blend well with your natural eye and gives a more natural look.

I received these lenses from http://www.lensvillage.com



They were kind enough to give my followers a 10% off discount code ♥ Of course I couldn't say no to that. Just type in: 10ichuyy to received your 10% off discount! ♥ Happy shopping!

Here is the package that the lenses came in:



There was also a little message behind the package:



Really cute :3




Don't they look sparkly?! So pretty I love these <3








Details:
Diameter : 15mm
Base Curve : 8.60mm
Water Content : 38~42%
Life Span : 1 Year


COMFORT ♥: 7/10

I was expecting these to bother me a bit during the day, however it didn't. The reason why is because first of all, these are 15mm which is quite large. Also, it's a Geo brand they tend to bother me than majority of the other brands. They were comfortable for large lenses which is nice because I love to wear these! They do dry out a bit faster so I do have to carry some eye drops or an eye drop cleanser.

ENLARGEMENT ♥: 10/10

Many Tri lenses don't give me an enlarging effect, however, these did! It gives you that dolly look. The design also makes it a sexy look too depending on your makeup! :3 I'm very impressed with the enlargement and the design. Very unique <3

---------------------------

Overall, these are definitely one of my favorites! The pigmentation is really great and noticeable obviously! You'll get lots of attention with these :3

If you're looking for something sparkly, enlarging, dolly and sexy at the same time, I recommend these. I heard that the apple green lenses were great green lenses too!

The link to purchase the Chocolate Brown Lenses:
http://www.lensvillage.com/products/Geo-Princess-Mimi-aka-Bambi-Lens-Chocolate--15mm.html

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


You may also like

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.