Water Element Tutorial and NYX COSMETICS FACE AWARD!

/
3 Comments
Yes yes, it's been a while since my last element tutorial...in fact, it's always a while lol But I finally found the time to do it and film a tutorial. It's been quite hard to even do a video lately because so much is going on this hectic month!
Anyways, photos!






And here is the tutorial:



I AM ENTERING THE NYX COSMETICS FACE AWARD! :D



I was debating about entering/giving a try for this contest. But I was like, whyyyy notttttttttt? I didn't really have a reason to not do it so yeaaah! I love makeup and people's faces. Good combo right? I will need a ton of 'likes' for my video for starters, and that kind of got me because I thought what if other people have more subscribers? My chances are pretty much lowered by a lot if they have more supporters. BUT, I have faith in my humans! And animals! (Since people have accounts for their pets, I figured I should include them too)

I feel I don't really ask much from anyone, and for this one time even, I feel like I'm asking for TOO much already and even probably going to have to spam LOL. Sooo not me and out of my comfort zone. But it's a contest, it's what contestants gotta do lol

The contacts that I am wearing are the EOS Bubble gray circle lenses btw. One of my FAVVV at the moment!

http://www.ilovecirclelenses.com/apps/webstore/products/show/1526205

So yeah, please spread the word and have your friends and family like the video =D You obviously can't vote everyday because youtube kind of made it where you can only like a video once...so sharing the video would help me a bunch. Thanks so much! <3


You may also like

3 comments:

Fenny Yolanda said...

lovely blog ^^
And also really like ur youtube channel...
Such a great makeup dear <3

Xoxo,
Fenny

Chuy Yang said...

thanks hun ^^

Sharlynn said...

This is so awesome. You are truly talented! Inspiration stuff you've created! :)

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.