Sushi with Family for Graduation!

/
0 Comments
I'm graduating tomorrow! Yay! Finally! Been waiting for 4 years now D;
Tomorrow my parents need to go to a family funeral..my good uncle passed away unfortunately..he's at a better place now that will appreciate his good deeds. So today, my family decided to take me out for some sushi since they can't do it tomorrow! yay

I haven't had sushi in sooooooooooooooooooo long. I was craving sea weed salad and the Godzilla Roll :3 MY FAVVVVV cause it's SOOO FATTY AND DELICIOUS.

My family, well, with my mom taking the photo lol



OH. This is random, but I did me nails again....got bored last night D;



Well, let's get started with the food :3









Last but not least...my baby Godzilla...





So delicious.


You may also like

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.