I'm alive!

/
0 Comments
I am still alive haha I feel like I haven't been updating much in anything, well I haven't :x Gee well a lot happened hahahah one after the other like..it's insane how much everything happened. I couldn't even grasp what's going on which is why I haven't been able to update anything lol

Well, as for my nails, all of them broke except for my ring finger :( So the rest are now fake...I like pointed nails for some reason >_> They're like claws...also I got pretty flowers :) ♥


I also made sure I got some videos recorded today :D And I finally got the tutorial from my circle lens review and me with my new hair ;D I used the amazing 168 palette from Sedona Lace ♥





So yeah, just an update on my blog! hehe


You may also like

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.