Anastasia Beverly Hills Review!! (Contour kit, Brow Dip, Brow Powder Duo)

Hey ladies!

 There are SO many ways of doing eyebrows now. Its crazy how eyebrows are now totally in! (I meant in as in not just for celebrities, but for everyone of all professions are becoming aware of this!) Its fun seeing the progression of girls and their eyebrows, and I'm talking about myself as well! Ive never been super aware about my brows til recently when everything is about brows. I finally decided to put some investment into having brow products, good ones of course!

Instagram helped me to discover Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics and all they would really post pics of are brows and tutorials! It took me a while until I really considered buying from them just because I usually just use normal eyeshadow to fill in my brows and it worked relatively well.

Find their website here: <a href="http://www.anastasia.net">www.anastasia.net</a>

Shortly after their many products, they came out with their contour kit which was sold out right away! But I managed to snatch one the next batch :3



In side the contour kit it comes with a panel that shows step by step how to use the contour palette. Pretty handy for first timers!

The Contour palette comes with 6 shades. 3 which you use to contour, and 3 for highlighting. They are all powder. 





Left to right: Vanilla, Banana, Sand, Java, Fawn, Havana.

Both vanilla and banana are satin with banana being a little bit more yellow than pale. Banana is comparable to the Banana Powder by Ben Nye Cosmetics. 

Sand is a shimmery pink tone highlighter, and pretty pigmented. I use it often actually.

Java is my favorite contouring color in the palette. 

ALLLL of the colors are pigmented and not powdery.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a photo of me using the contour kit and brow products: 


These are the two brow products that I used for my brows:


The Dip Brow Gel and the Duo powder compact.


I usually use only the Duo Powder one for my daily...face lol But if I want a stronger shape or a more sharper look, I use the gel to first draw the brow first then fill it in with powder.

I dont think the powder is super extraordinary compare to regular brow powders, but the dip brow to me was pretty impressive! The two products makes a good duo. 

* For my concealer to give my eyebrows a cleaner or sharper look, I use MAC's studip finish concealer in NC15. Its a lot lighter than my whole face for sure but it aids in creating that pre-highlight for me. I would simply set the concealer with a similiar color highlighter or something shimmery.


I have really light eyebrows and they grow weird unfortunately. Both of my eyebrows dont grow the same way so I have to work differently with both brows to force them to look even lol


That concludes my review for Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics! I hope you found it helpful ^__^

- Chuy xoxo



































Comments

Popular Posts